Happy Wednesday, neighbors! Here’s everything you need to know to get started today on an informed note. Here’s everything you need to know around Chelmsford today.
Are you a local business owner or trader in Chelmsford? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Possible light rain overnight. High: 83 Low: 66.
Here are the best stories in Chelmsford today:
- Wrong driver hits car outside Lowell Police Station, officials say (WCVB Boston)
- The New England International Institute prepares to relocate Afghan evacuees to Lowell (Lowell’s Sun)
- 5 things to know in Wilmington on Wednesday, September 8, 2021 (wilmingtonapple.com)
- Middlesex County COVID cases up 6%; Massachusetts cases increase 17.2% (MetroWest Daily News)
- Man accused of murdering Nashua man waives initial appearance (WMUR Manchester)
- These Massachusetts breweries are set to open in 2021 (NECN)
- Art Walk on the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail in Chelmsford (nasty local)
- Town of Chelmsford Peace Day on the Common September 25 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Press Releases Office)
- 5 things to know in Wilmington on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 (wilmingtonapple.com)
- Purchase a raffle calendar to support Wilmington Relay For Life (wilmingtonapple.com)
- The risk level for West Nile virus has increased to ‘moderate’ in Burlington (Woburn Daily Hours)
- More lifeguards at DCR-run beaches and Massachusetts pools after Labor Day (WCVB Boston)
- A family, including an infant, rescued after the car plunged into the water along I-495 in Littleton (CBS Boston)
Today’s Chelmsford Daily is brought to you from our friends at GoodRx – the best way to save money on your prescriptions. GoodRx helps you find the lowest prices for drugs at local pharmacies, so you don’t overpay. Also works for pet medications! To see how much you can save, go to GoodRx.com.
Today in Chelmsford:
- Town Hall Advisory Committee – Town of Chelmsford Meetings (8:30 a.m.)
- Council on Aging – Town of Chelmsford Meetings (9 a.m.)
- Chelmsford Water District – Chelmsford Town Meetings (1:00 p.m.)
- Planning Council – Town of Chelmsford Meetings (6:30 p.m.)
- Library Officers – Town of Chelmsford Meetings (7:00 p.m.)
- Chelmsford Cultural Council – Town of Chelmsford Meetings (7:30 p.m.)
- Chelmsford Public Library: “It’s the first full week of fall and we’re going to be busy! Our new Compelling Questions lecture series begins Friday with SpeakOUT Boston on Gender Identity. The regular programs that were on hiatus during the summer are back! G … “(Facebook)
- Chelmsford Public Library: “We’re also rolling out our full fall program for the pop-up library this week! Mondays and Fridays at MacKay, other destinations throughout the week. Thursday’s weather looks a bit uncertain, but we’ll be posting some updates. updates every morning where. .. “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Wednesday. See you tomorrow morning for another update! If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Annie sandoli
About me: Annie has been a Boston-based writer since 2018, having obtained her BA in Social Thought and Political Economy from UMass Amherst and ALM in Journalism from Harvard University. She has worked as a freelance writer throughout Massachusetts and on an editorial team in London, UK. His interests include music and the arts, creative writing and literature, as well as social and political justice topics. Annie covers Brookline, Newton, Waltham, Chelmsford and Westford. Email tips to [email protected]
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Chelmsford Daily? I’m all ears. You can reach me at [email protected]