Faulty HVAC unit believed to be the cause of Stream Valley House fire

0

[ad_1]

Franklin, TN – The Franklin Fire Department put out a house fire on Wednesday afternoon in the Stream Valley Subdivision.

They were dispatched around 1:45 p.m. to the two-story residence on Streamside Ln.

The owner smelled smoke and, upon investigation, discovered thick smoke in the attic. She evacuated and called 911.

Franklin Fire Marshal Andy King said the fire started in the attic and was caused by a faulty HVAC unit.

Firefighters contained the fire to the attic. King estimated the damage at $ 5,000. No one was hurt.

Offers for you


Support our post by buying here

Soltéa

Improve Your Heart Health With Soltea All Natural Daily Supplement – Click Now To Save 25% On Your First Order

All Natural Heart Health Supplement – Save 25% Now

Get the offer

CodeMonkey

Code for kids! Introducing programming games for the next generation. Get your kids to code today.

Start with a free trial.

Get the offer

Pointing

Get over your credit card debt with debt consolidation Tally. Consolidate and save money while you pay it back.

Start today with Tally.

Get the offer

Gabi

The easiest way to compare and save on home and auto insurance. Match coverage, compare rates and save.

Find hundreds of savings now!

Get the offer

Truebill

Lower your bills and stay in control of your financial life with Truebil, the app that helps you save every day.

Take control and start saving money!

Get the offer

Brigitte

Know your spending habits, anticipate overdrafts and get up to $ 250. Only takes 2 minutes. No credit check.

Get your finances on the right track.

Get the offer

Tassels

Acorns helps you make your money grow. Take control with all-in-one investing, retirement, checks and more.

Get a $ 5 bonus when you register.

Get the offer

Increase credit

Grow Credit is a free Mastercard that you can use to pay for your subscriptions while you build credit.

Start building your credit today!

Get the offer

[ad_2]

Share.

Leave A Reply