Welcome back, Woodbury! How was your vacation weekend? Let’s start this Wednesday with everything you need to know about Woodbury today.
Are you a local business owner or distributor in Woodbury? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Clear all day. High: 74 Low: 51.
Here are the best stories today in Woodbury:
- A 19 years of Woodbury was identified as the passenger of a fatal accident Sunday in Minnetonka. The driver, 19, from Maplewood, was also killed in the crash. Police say car fled after being caught street racing. (Woodbury Patch)
- After Senatorial Minority Leader Susan Kent, DFL-Woodbury, has resigned last week, two LDF senators are run to be his replacement. (Minnesota reformer)
- Stillwater School District is sue the company that supplies its buses due to their delay of more than an hour on some routes. (Minneapolis Star Tribune)
- University of Minnesota Offers advice for committee meetings and planning. (Press Releases Office)
Today’s Woodbury Daily is brought to you from our friends at GoodRx – the best way to save money on your prescriptions. GoodRx helps you find the lowest prices for drugs at local pharmacies, so you don’t overpay. Also works for pet medications! To see how much you can save, go to GoodRx.com.
Today in Woodbury:
- Take and Make with KidCreate Studio: Clay Trinket Box (12h00)
- Elementary Royal Oaks: “Some highlights from our first week of school! “(Facebook)
- Elementary Royal Oaks: ” Just a reminder ! Don’t get stuck without the device protection plan when you really need it! “(Facebook)
Showcase your local business here in the newsletter for just $ 79 / month. Click here to begin.
You are officially in the loop for today! I’ll see you soon. If you like these newsletters, consider bringing some of your friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Morgan reddekopp
About me: Please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or story ideas at [email protected] and follow me on Twitter @ReddekoppMorgan for more updates.
I grew up in Eagan, Minnesota, before attending Winona State University, where I majored in creative digital media and a minor in journalism and creative writing. I am very happy to be a journalist in my hometown! In my spare time I like to paint, draw and write. I am currently working on my poetry manuscript and I also enjoy hiking and being outdoors.
Got a tip, photo submission, or suggestion for an upcoming Woodbury Daily? You can reach me at [email protected]