NEW YORK, September 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – This month the global engineering community will come together at Questex’s Sensors Converge September 21-23, 2021 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, Calif. To network, discover technologies, share ideas and define the future roadmap for industry registrations. Register here.
Charlene Soucy, Senior Director of Sensors Converge, said: “We have received an overwhelmingly positive response from the design engineering community about our union at Sensors Converge. After a long hiatus due to the pandemic, engineers and exhibitors are ready to network, learn and share ideas in person. And for those who can’t attend in person, we’ve created a free virtual pass so engineers can get the content they need and digitally reconnect.
Sensors Converge offers a dynamic educational experience comprised of technical sessions and tutorials led by subject matter experts and speakers with hands-on experience. Featuring engineers sharing real-life stories and technology applications, the program will cover areas such as embedded technology, autonomous technologies, industrial and environmental sensing, smart sensing, IoT and wireless, 5G, energy harvesting, interoperability, COVID-19 technologies, IIoT, MedTech and Smart buildings and cities. The full program of the event can be viewed here.
- The Exhibition room will feature nearly 200 exhibitors demonstrating “hot” and cutting edge technologies in 60 categories including: Internet of Things, Wireless, Automation, Automotive, Medical, Pressure, Position and Wearable Devices. Over 40 of the exhibitors are new to Sensors Converge.
- 100+ speakers from NASA JPL, Intel, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 219 Design, PARC, Whirlpool, John Deere, Peloton Interactive will be on stage.
- Panel Women in sensors and electronics will focus on diversity and inclusion and include speakers from Peloton Interactive, Root Ventures, Maxim Integrated and Edge Analytics.
- The chip shortage panel on Converge’s main stage, experts will discuss the seemingly endless chip shortage that is hurting more than just auto production.
- Interactive technology zones and demonstrations on the exhibition floor offers an exclusive focus on sensors, autonomy and automotive, embedded, IoT and wireless, MEMS and emerging technologies, as well as demonstrations of new and innovative.
- Attendees will see some of the newest and never before seen contactless technologies on display in the
Contactless Technology Theater, including temperature analyzes, robots, gesture displays and more.
- The Converge the main scene both allow attendees to see sensing technologies in action, both in person and virtually. Additionally, Fierce Electronics Editor-in-Chief Matt Hamblen will keep us up to date with the latest happenings via News Desk interviews.
- Participants will have the opportunity to participate in Development kit and other cool tech gifts on the main Sensors Converge stage. Avnet, PowerFilm, Infineon and other exhibitors will participate.
- The career connection, sponsored by Randstad, is the central meeting point for advancing the careers of sensor and electronics professionals.
- The challenge of smart sensors PICMG allows participants to bring a live analog sensor to PICMG stations to make the sensor smart.
- Networking in person allows participants to meet their colleagues and make new contacts through networking opportunities, including panel discussions, outdoor lunches, get-togethers and more. Combine in-person networking and Meeting room for a dedicated Expo Floor space where peers and colleagues reconnect to discuss similar interests and design engineering trends. Pairing attendees through the event’s mobile app, Brella, allows attendees to select their networking topics and connect with other attendees with similar interests.
“Over the past few months, all kinds of communication devices, activated by sensors, have helped keep us connected. Nonetheless, we missed the face to face interaction with customers and prospects. So we’re excited to finally be contributing in-person events again, showcasing our latest AIoT and wearable device sensing solutions at Sensors Converge, ”said Marcellino Gemelli, Senior Director of Global Business Development, Bosch Sensortec.
“Analog Devices is thrilled to be back in person with the sensor and electronics community at Sensors Expo 2021! The diverse group of engineers this event brings together is truly special – because the best minds from many fields of different interests come together to share ideas, best practices and network to pave the way for future trends impacting our industry, ”added Carrie Diforio, Global Events Manager, Analog Devices.
Sensors Converge offers two registration options to attend in person, the All-Access Pass grants access to the entire event and the Expo Hall Pass grants access to the Expo Hall only. Virtual Passes are free. For more information visit: https://www.sensorsexpo.com/register.
For exhibition or sponsorship opportunities, click here. Multiple opportunities are available to maximize reach with high impact hybrid sponsorship.
To request press registration, click here.
Sensors Converge is Committed to ensuring the safety of the design engineering community
Security measures will be in place to ensure a healthy and safe visit to Sensors Converge, including mandatory masks and mandatory vaccinations. With over 100 in-person events worldwide, Questex monitors data by country, state, local government and location on a daily basis, and incorporates CDC and WHO guidelines on vaccines, tests and protocols to achieve the best safety results.
San Jose City Council requires all attendees and staff to provide proof of vaccination in order to attend any event of 50 or more people at city facilities, including the San Jose Convention Center. Questex will follow these new guidelines for Sensors Converge 2021. Participants will be asked to provide proof of vaccination prior to the start of the event. According to the new regulations, Questex will not accept negative tests as proof of entry.
For more information on health and safety protocols, click here.
Stay connected with Sensors Converge on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
About Sensors Converge
For 36 years, Sensors Expo & Conference has brought together the community of design engineers to network, share ideas and set the future roadmap for the sensor industry. In 2021, we’re excited to host a live, in-person experience called Sensors Converge, where the industry can safely come together to collaborate and conduct business. Sensors Converge is part of the Fierce Technology Group, a division of Questex, which also produces the Best of Sensors, Fierce Sensors awards, as well as daily Fierce Electronics content and newsletters at www.fierceelectronics.com.
Questex brings people together in markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and well-being; industries that help people to live longer: life sciences and health; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience the economy – connect our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data and digital communities. We offer experience and concrete results. It is happening here.
Senior Marketing Manager
T: 617 219 8358
E: [email protected]